If you have any questions or concerns about your child's mental wellbeing, please do not hesitate to get in touch with their class teacher. They will be able to help you find any information you need or put you in touch with one of our Wellbeing Team in school.
Kelly Wall - Mental Health Lead (Co-Headteacher and SENCO)
Carla Lee PSHE Subject Co-ordinator (Class 1 Teacher)
In the spirals below you'll find links to local and national resources to help you learn about, and support, your children's mental health and wellbeing.
Please find details of emotional well-being support and self help tools that may be of help:
• Services for Young People offer a range of emotional well-being support as well as programmes and activities over the summer break. More details can be found here - https://servicesforyoungpeople.org/support-for-young-people/
• Herts Mind Network offer messaging and telephone support for young people - https://www.hertsmindnetwork.org/services-for-young-people/
• Chat Health text messaging support can be accessed on weekdays via the school nursing service. Secondary school aged young people can text any physical or mental health question or concern to 07480 635 050 • Kooth online support for 10 – 25 year olds - https://www.kooth.com/
• Togetherall 16+ (online support for parents, professionals, and year 13 students) - https://togetherall.com/en-gb/ • Just Talk Five ways to wellbeing e-learning and other information on self-help tools - https://www.justtalkherts.org/just-talk-herts.aspx
• SPA (single point of access) for more specialist mental health services: HPFT's freephone 24/7 helpline: 0800 6444 101